Oxbow delivers CSA shares for three distinct seasons, and you can choose one or all.
In the Early Season (May – July), you choose your own contents. Staple Early Season offerings are peas, leafy greens, herbs, and cool-season root crops.
In the Main Season (July – October), our farmers choose what goes in your box based on what’s fresh, which might include greens, carrots, beets, potatoes, zucchini, broccoli, onions, green beans, and plenty more.
In the Late Season (October – December), just like the Early Season, you choose the contents. Common Late Season options often include winter squash, brussels sprouts, root vegetables, and a second round of cool-weather favorites.
You’ll find that on average you’re paying 5-10% less buying directly from Oxbow than you would buying the same produce at a farmers market. And – the OxBox is delivered to a location convenient to you.
We recognize that one cannot survive on veggies alone! We work with high-quality, local producers to supply a variety of products to round out your healthy meals. Our Add-on shares support local, small, independent businesses committed to the same values we hold ourselves to. They include:
- Organic Fruit share from Okanogan Producers, a small fruit-grower collective in Eastern WA, where the best heat-loving fruit is grown
- Sauerkraut sharef rom OlyKraut, a small producer in Olympia
- Shiitake Mushroom share from our neighbors Sno-Valley Mushrooms
- Oxbow Honey share from ‘Mat the Bee Guy,’ who manages our bees
- Coffee share from Anchorhead, fair trade coffee roasted in Duvall