About Oxbow Farm
Oxbow Farm cultivates 30 acres of vegetables, tree fruit, and berries on the banks of an oxbow lake in the lower Snoqualmie Valley. We have been growing food for our customers for 16 years. Our produce is available throughout the greater Seattle area at independent grocery stores, restaurants, and most importantly, through our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program.
CSA Pickup Locations
- Ballard @ Pagliacci Pizza , Wednesday
- Beacon Hill @ Heather’s house , Friday
- Belltown @ Patagonia , Friday
- Capitol Hill @ Central Physical Therapy , Wednesday
- Capitol Hill/Montlake @ Pagliacci Pizza , Wednesday
- Central District @ Meg’s house , Friday
- Columbia City @ Monica’s House , Friday
- Downtown Seattle @ Eat Local , Wednesday
- Fremont @ Pagliacci Pizza , Wednesday
- Kenmore @ Pagliacci Pizza , Wednesday
- Lake City Way @ Pagliacci Pizza , Thursday
- Madison @ Pagliacci Pizza , Thursday
- Madison Valley @ Cafe Flora , Wednesday
- Madrona @ Michele’s House , Sunday
- Mount Baker @ Laura’s house , Friday
- North Seattle Community College , Thursday
- N Seattle on 145th St @ Pagliacci Pizza , Thursday
- Pioneer Square @ the London Plane , Friday
- Queen Anne @ Eat Local , Sunday
- Queen Anne @ Kavana , Thursday
- Roosevelt @ Thrive Cafe , Wednesday
- Bellevue @ Pagliacci Pizza , Wednesday
- Bellevue Crossroads @ Pagliacci Pizza , Wednesday
- Carnation @ Oxbow Farm , Saturday
- Duvall @ Valley Chiropractic , Wednesday
- Issaquah @ Danielle’s , Friday 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Juanita @ Pagliacci Pizza , Wednesday
- Kirkland @ Farmer’s Cellar , Sunday
- Kirkland @ Pagliacci Pizza , Wednesday
- Mercer Island @ Stroum Jewish Community Center , Wednesday
- Redmond @ CrossFit PTV , Thursday
- Redmond Ridge @ Alpine Integrated Medicine , Friday
- Sammamish @ Val’s house , Friday
- Woodinville @ Vicki’s house , Sunday
Your Weekly Box
Community Supported Agriculture is a mutually supportive agreement in which a farm supplies produce to individuals and households throughout the growing season. A customer (you) pays upfront for a weekly share of produce, and the farm (Oxbow) uses that investment to buy seeds and pay the bills in preparation for that year’s production. Once the crops are growing, we deliver a weekly box of assorted fruit and vegetables to a pick-up site near you from roughly May through December.
By participating in a CSA you help ensure a local source of fresh food for the community, and share in the rewards of farming, becoming intimately connected to the natural cycle of seasonal harvests.
In the Seattle area you can choose among several CSA’s, all providing a great local food opportunity. We are proud to be a nonprofit organization working to find ways that humans can use the land responsibly and invite you to join us for our season.
Restaurants Serving Oxbow Produce
You can also eat our delicious veggies prepared by some of the best chefs in and around Seattle. Here’s a list of some of our best customers, we strongly recommend you check them out and thank them for supporting local, organic farming.
Contact us at email@example.com for more info and to receive our fresh sheet.